A well-established nursing home which recently transitioned to a new state-of-the-art 69-bedded facility invites candidates to apply for positions as Care Assistants.
Maryfield Nursing home, Chapelizod Dublin 20, is well-positioned for easy access to all major transport links. Based on the guiding principles of our foundress, Frances Taylor, we aim to provide person-centred care within a supportive, stimulating and homely environment.
Vacancies are based on 12-month fixed-term contracts with the potential for permanent posts
The role of the Care Assistant is to assist in the care of the Resident’s physical well-being, support daily living activities, and to assist with the general day to day duties of the home. The Care Assistant’s role is core to enhancing the quality of life and maintaining the dignity and respect for our elderly residents.
Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Certificate
Nursing Home experience
Knowledge of HIQA Regulations
Relevant Mandatory training completed
A valid Work Permit
- Capable of person-centred approach which respects the needs of the individual resident
- Willingness to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility required in relation to working hours and shift patterns
- Capable of upholding the core principles of our ethos:
- Respect the Individual
- Promote a sense of belonging
- Care for the most vulnerable
- Value diversity
Applications enclosing a full CV to be forwarded to email@example.com